The Datacentre is the heart of your business. Whether it’s on-premise, off-premise, in the cloud or a hybrid architecture – every business relies on a datacentre for its operations. We have a full range of datacentre options to suit businesses of all sizes and requirements for resilience, control, data sovereignty and cost.
A secure and safe data centre environment to house your business’s server and networking equipment.
Brightstar offers a complete and comprehensive network management and monitoring service.
- Server Installation and Management.
- Router Installation and Management.
- Switch Installation and Management.
- Firewall / Security Installation and Management.
- Software Installation and Management.
- Structured Cabling.
- Intelligent Hands and Eyes Services.
- On Site Engineer: Brightstar’s expert and experienced technical on-site engineers.
- Hardware Storage Facilities.
Let Brightstar’s networking and IT experts build the solution that enables your business strategy.
Network connectivity directly impacts business performance, as does the IT hardware and software deployed in your organisation. The success of your business, and its ability to innovate, is more dependent on the innovations in its IT infrastructure than ever before. Innovations like Cloud Computing, Big Data and Two Speed IT are enabling businesses to be more agile and responsive than ever before; while communications technologies such as video conferencing, VoIP and the myriad of collaboration suites available are taking productivity to a whole new level.
The challenge for businesses today is not whether they should invest in IT to stay competitive, but what IT should they invest in. Cloud computing may have lowered TCO and brought many new innovative services to the mass market, but it has raised the overall complexity of the buying decision significantly. On-premise vs. off-premise, hybrid cloud vs. public cloud vs. private cloud, how do you know what is right for you?
When it comes to designing an IT strategy which meets your business’s desired outcomes, Brightstar’s consultants have the experience and expertise to design the solution that’s right for you.
Leverage Brightstar’s experience and expertise to take the hassle out of complex installations including:
- Networks (planning and implementation)
- Servers (irrespective of manufacturer)
- Router and switches (we are Cisco specialists)
- Firewall / security solutions
- Structured Cabling: A strategic approach to Cat 5e and Cat 6 cabling is essential for longevity of data and voice applications
We can source all of the IT hardware and software that your business needs, from your PCs and smartphones to Microsoft Office and Cisco Jabber.
We can supply and install software from most of the major vendors. Contact us for a quote.